Chancery Corporate Services Limited a division of Chancery Chambers offers professional advice and guidance for International and local Clients on the appropriate entities such as International Business Companies, Societies with Restricted Liabilities, International Financial Services Companies and Exempt Insurance Companies.
It also provides corporate advisory, corporate secretarial and administrative services to local, regional, international and multinational companies. These services include but are not limited to:
- Entity formations and licensing.
- Providing a registered office.
- Acting as Company Secretary.
- Retention and Maintenance of Records.
- Holding Board and Shareholder meeting and preparing minutes.
- Share Registration.
- Amending Articles.
- Assist in opening of Bank Accounts.
To learn more about Chancery Corporate Services Limited,
please visit www.chancerycorporateservices.com